TOP University life Extension of Period of Stay

University life

Extension of Period of Stay

International Students are initially permitted to stay in Japan for a period of 1 year or 2 years. You must extend your visa through the prescribed procedure.
In order to apply for an extension, you must go to the Aomori Branch of the Sendai Immigration Bureau. The application is accepted from three months before the expiration date of your visa. Be sure to apply by the day before your visa expires.

Documents necessary for the application for extension of stay

Application form for an extension of stay
Certificate of Enrolment
School transcript (regular students)
Certification of Director of your faculty(Research students, Special auditors)
Transcript of Credit Records (Subject students)
Alien Registration Card
Fee: 4,000 yen

*Subject students, research students and auditors needs additionally Permission of extension and Document of reason for extension.

Student's voice(動画集)