TOP University life House Dormitories

University life




Student Dormitory of the University

The student dormitories are mainly for Japanese students. Hokumei-ryo and Hokuo-ryo are for men only and Hou-ryo for women. Each room is shared by two students.
Contact the Student Affairs Office at the Student Affairs Bureau for further information, since the period of application for admission to the dormitories is fixed.
However, you should keep in mind that should you be admitted, you must share a room with another Japanese student.